Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Have been cloth diapering for about a year and thought I would save some $$$ by just using plastic bags for dirty diapers. Finally decided to invest in this so I wouldn't look so tacky w/ my old used bags and I wish I had done it from the start. It's only $15 and it really cuts down on the smell. Zero leaks thanks to a nice zipper closure and it looks nice too. Gets people interested in trying the whole cloth thing that much more. I love feeling pulled together - especially when it's so functional! Love it. Would highly recommend. On a side note, love the fuzzibunz diapers too. Work great, no leaks.
Click Here to see more reviews about: FuzziBunz Diaper Tote
The FuzziBunz® Diaper Tote provides a secure and convenient way for you to store your soiled FuzziBunz® diapers when on the go. Simply put your dirty FuzziBunz® diaper into the diaper tote, zip the top and then store until you can transfer the diaper and tote into your diaper pail at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment