Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello Kitty Diaper Bag with Front Flap, Black/Pink Review

Hello Kitty Diaper Bag with Front Flap, Black/Pink
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a small diaper bag, and my older children love Hello Kitty(thank goodness) so I ordered this. It is cheap looking, the material is horrible.I know I did not spend much for this, but I buy quality Sanrio products on sale at Macys that are much cheaper than what I paid for here. I was so disappointed and was planning to return it but my daughter went and use it as toy bag for her sleepover. It does not look like a diaper bag. The outside pocket is too small for a bottle...pencils maybe, bec. that's what my daughter is using it for. Her stuff Koala and a small book can fit inside. It's hers now. I am still looking for small diaper bag.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hello Kitty Diaper Bag with Front Flap, Black/Pink



Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Hello Kitty Diaper Bag with Front Flap, Black/Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment