Monday, November 14, 2011

Colorado Tote Review

Colorado Tote
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read the previous reviews of this bag, so I decided to check it out at our local Babies R Us store. It really is an awesome bag! I bought it today, and switched all my stuff into it in the parking lot! I absolutely love it. It is very roomy, has pockets for everything, and the purse section (front pocket) is wonderful for organizing mommy's stuff! There is plenty of room for lots of stuff--I fit 4 small board books, a soft big book, a bunch of teethers, flashcards, a rolie polie olie doll, a Wet Ones canister, my son's shoes, 2 burp rags, a nursing shawl, diapers, wipes, diaper cream, and my personal stuff (wallet, lipsticks, camera)ALL of it comfortably! The strap is nice and wide so it feels steadier and more comfortable carrying it. I just love it! I wish I'd found it sooner because this is bag #3 for us, and our son is only 1! It seems sturdy so I think it'll last awhile!! I definitely recommend this bag!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Colorado Tote



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Colorado Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment