Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought one of these while I was staying with my Mom and did not have a change table. It is tall enough to hold diapers standing up, and has wide pockets, deep pockets, and smaller pockets. I have found it can hold a lot of diapers, plus baby wipes, diaper rash cream, lotion, baby powder, antibacterial wipes for travelling, and a toy or two. The only thing I do not like is that the sides are not stiff enough for it not to buckle slightly when there aren't many diapers in it, however, that is not a big problem. I am considering reinforcing the sides with cardboard. It is a convenient way of storing diapering essentials, especially when I do not have a change table to store things on.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Munchkin Portable Diaper Caddy
Click here for more information about Munchkin Portable Diaper Caddy
No comments:
Post a Comment