Friday, April 6, 2012

Canvas Diaper Bag - Tan Canvas/Black Patent Leather Trim Review

Canvas Diaper Bag - Tan Canvas/Black Patent Leather Trim
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had another expensive bag that broke after 8 months. This one is BIGGER and much more sturdy. I love that you can make it into a purse later by unzipping the inner lining and removing all the pockets. I'm still uncertain if I like that the diaper changing area at the bottom of the bag...makes it kind of hard to get a diaper/wipes when you are on the go and have a million things in your purse, but overall it is a GREAT purchase. I've gotten many compliments, and I know that this bag will last me longer than 8 months!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Canvas Diaper Bag - Tan Canvas/Black Patent Leather Trim



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Canvas Diaper Bag - Tan Canvas/Black Patent Leather Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment