Monday, May 14, 2012

Gerber Diaper Tote Review

Gerber Diaper Tote
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This bag fits everything I need and more for a day out (BF baby). (Wipes, 7-8 diapers, Desitin, 2 spare suits, spit-up/washcloth, blanket, change of clothes for mom, chequebook wallet & cellphone and there's still room for more)
I don't know how it works for formula fed supplies, I've never had to deal with bottles.
But it does seem the perfect size for a day out. I think you'd need another one for more than 10 hours out with an infant.
If you want everything and the kitchen sink when you go out, I'd suggest a Jeep diaper bag.
But this is large enough for what you need, without being trouble to lug around everywhere.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Gerber Diaper Tote



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Gerber Diaper Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment