Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just got the green bag and I can't wait to start using it. The green looks exactly as it does on my computer. This bag is so stylish that no one will believe it is a diaper bag.This bag is a standout and I guarantee you'll get compliments. It is also quite large and appears functional with several large pockets inside and two external pockets as well. I can't imagine that I will need more room for all my baby stuff. In fact, I think I'll be ditching my own purse so that I only carry the one bag once the baby arrives.
update. I have now been using the bag for 2 months. It is really too small for anything but a really quick dash to the store. Once I had the baby I realised just how much stuff I have to take with me each time I leave home. This bag doesn't hold half of it. The inside pockets are not contoured enough for bottles so i have to stuff other thing around them to keep them upright and then they fall over anyway. The fact that the bag doesnt close is a big problem as stuff is always sticking out and it just looks untidy. Plus I use glass bottles so I am always afraid they will fall out and break. I will definitely have to get a bigger bag.
I give this bag 5 for looks and 2 for practicality
Click Here to see more reviews about: JJ Cole Collections Technique Diaper Bag
JJ Cole TechniqueDiaper BagA functional high fashion bag, JJ Cole's Technique has a clean exterior design with a feature-rich interior. Finding what you need is simple, with the flexible wide opening, and organizer pockets. An interior insulated bottle pocket will keep baby's bottle warm for mealtime on-the-go. Coordinating purse, pacifier pod, and changing pad all fit neatly inside. JJ Cole's grips stroller straps (also included) make the transition between shoulder and stroller bag a snap.
Click here for more information about JJ Cole Collections Technique Diaper Bag
No comments:
Post a Comment