Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got the small size swaddle because my daughter still likes to be swaddled at night but is too big now for the newborn size. I liked that these swaddles could be used as sleep sacks once she grew out of being swaddled- I thought I was getting more bang for my buck. Unfortunately, I found out that if your baby is any good at getting out of the swaddle (and mine is) that you may have a real problem. Even though the swaddle part velcros down my daughter was able to pull it up and then it would bunch around her neck. I decided this was not safe and went back to using the Summer Infant swaddles. They stay put much better. The only problem with the Summer Infant swaddles is that they seem a little short.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Halo Innovations Sleepsack Swaddle 100% Cotton, Small
The HALO® SleepSackTM is recommended by leading SIDS and safety organizations internationally, and is used in over 400 hospitals in the U.S. A portion of every sale is contributed to First Candle/SIDS Alliance.The HALO® SleepSack® Swaddle wearable blankethas a unique, patented 2 in 1 design which features a re-positionableand removable swaddle band for easy, safe and secure swaddling. Use armsin, arms out, or no swaddle at all. Reverse zipper for easy diaperchanges. "Back is Best"
Click here for more information about Halo Innovations Sleepsack Swaddle 100% Cotton, Small
No comments:
Post a Comment