Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wet Happened Wet Bags Large Review

Wet Happened Wet Bags Large
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this bag and as a gift and LOVE it! I keep this bag in my diaper bag with an extra outfit at all times. When my baby soils her outfit, I have an an extra clean outfit and then I stick the dirty outfit (and diaper!) in this bag. It keeps everything separated..and just throw the outfit and bag in the wash! It's great. It's particularly useful when traveling. There have been times when this bag has saved me--as the baby made a mess and didn't want her soiled clothes to ruin everything else in the diaper bag!! I highly recommend this bag--as when my baby is out of the diaper stage, it will be great for wet clothes or bathing suits (for me or baby!).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wet Happened Wet Bags Large



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Wet Happened Wet Bags Large

No comments:

Post a Comment