Saturday, December 10, 2011

J.L. Childress Gate Check Bags for Standard/Double Strollers and Car Seats Review

J.L. Childress Gate Check Bags for Standard/Double Strollers and Car Seats
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this bag because I was travelling alone with our 5 month old son and I wanted to have the stroller in the airport (3 flights...). After the first flight, it was already torn and by the end of the day it had 4 tears in it, my stroller handle was slightly damaged and I am looking into another option for getting home. I can see how for an umbrella stroller, this idea may be a good option, but I am travelling with a BOB revolution and the stroller is too much for such wimpy fabric. It really needs to be a better quality fabric and have some structure to it, in order to put up with the rigors of airline travel. My decision was based on price and convience. It was convient enough, but it's clear that you get what you pay for.

Click Here to see more reviews about: J.L. Childress Gate Check Bags for Standard/Double Strollers and Car Seats

Use these handy, compact travel bags when gate-checking your standard or double stroller or your child's car seat to protect them from dirt and germs.

Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about J.L. Childress Gate Check Bags for Standard/Double Strollers and Car Seats

No comments:

Post a Comment